Personalized, handcrafted jewelry takes time to make! PRE-ORDER now for delivery in late June 2023.
Rush orders may be available for a fee. Contact me BEFORE ordering to ensure that I can accommodate your request.
About this design:
Solid engagement-style ring with customizable center stone in prong setting, two accent stones set in 14K gold bezels. Ring band has a repeating v-shape pattern cut into the shoulders which pays homage to the geometric symbols found in many indigenous tattoo motifs from the Philippines and is also present in tattooing cultures from around the world. The most direct example from Philippines is the bird motif of the Tagalog people, but it’s also present in other motifs like centipedes, canoes, and rices stalks among others.
Pictures feature a 6mm round white sapphire center stone with two 1.5mm round blue sapphires in contrasting, 14K yellow gold bezels as the accent stones.
Birds played an important role in many Filipino creation stories and were thought of as messengers from the spiritual world. Before modern day navigation systems indigenous seafarers would observe seabirds, using their flight paths as guidance to successfully navigate the waters & surrounding islands. If there was a storm on the horizon, birds would be seen flying back to land and fisherman would be wise to follow.
The birds on the band of the Refuge Ring are a reminder that it's not always sunshine & rainbows. There will be storms and dark times, but it's how we can support each other and love each other through the hard times that is important.
No path is always smooth, but the strength of your love can help you weather the storm. Seeking refuge together, you will live to see calmer seas and the sun on the horizon.
A closer look:
- Proudly handmade using the highest quality of 100% recycled & reclaimed gold.
- A round faceted center gemstone or diamond gives this ring a classic, elegant feel.
- A unique & eye-catching, six claw, white gold stone-setting is the perfect way to showcase your preferred center stone, allowing the maximum light to reflect off of the stone's multi-faceted surface.
- All diamonds & coloured gemstones are ethically sourced, lab-created stones. And unlike synthetic gemstones, lab-created stones share the exact chemical make up of their mined counterparts. Not even a master goldsmith can tell the difference with the naked eye!
Ways to customize:
- Choose your EXACT ring size. Rings are available in 1/2 size increments for ring sizes 4 through 10. Are you in between sizes? No problem! For 1/4 or 1/8 sizes, order the closest size UP & leave a note with your exact size at checkout :)
- Pick your center stone from a variety of 6.5mm faceted colored gemstones or
- Opt for a diamond in a wide range of sizes to fit any budget; from .25ct to 1.25ct.
- Choose from a variety of 1.5mm accent stones
- 2mm wide ring-band
- Free ring size adjustments for your first year of ownership. I want you to feel good about how your ring fits. I will size your ring up or down within one size, absolutely FREE for the first year, you just pay shipping!
- I take pride in my work & offer a ten year warranty & quality guarantee. My jewelry is warrantied against defects in material or craftsmanship. If any defects are found, I will happily repair or replace your item free of charge. Please note: due to their fragile nature of diamonds & gemstones are not covered; accidental damage is also excluded.
- Free tracking and insured shipping
- Polishing cloth & cleaning kit
- Premium ring box